Service Changes – Sunday 21st July 2019July 20, 2019
As well as summer holiday timetables coming into action from Sunday 21st July, a small number of other service changes will be occurring on the same date.
Service 31 – Acocks Green to Solihull
The route will change in Acocks Green to operate to and from Olton Boulevard East along Shirley Road to terminate in Acocks Green village, the one-way loop via Olton Boulevard East, Fox Hollies Road and Westley Road will no longer be served.
More details and new timetable available at NX West Midlands website.
Black Country area
5 & 5A -Wolverhampton – Codsall
- Most journeys on the 5 and 5A will now run as the 5 and serve Elliotts Lane, Bilbrook Road and Duck Lane.
- During the off peak, buses will run every up to every 20 minutes. At busy times, buses will still run up toevery 15 minutes.
13, 13A & 13B – Birmingham – Oldbury / Blackheath
- The 13B will be withdrawn from service on Sunday 21st July and replaced with extra journeys on the 13A.
19 – Dudley – QE Hospital
- The journeys at 07:08 from Halesowen and 07:48 from Harborne will now only run on schooldays
61 – Wolverhampton – Goldthorn Park
- Minor changes to improve reliability.
More details and new timetables are available at the NX West Midlands website.
Sorry for the short notice in posting these changes, only just noticed them myself!