SWIFT is the new easy and flexible way of travelling around the West Midlands.
There are three types of SWIFT card available:
Pay As You Go
The cashless way to buy single or day tickets for use on buses and the Metro.
- Cheaper tickets than paying with cash
- No need to find exact change
- No photo, share with friends or family when you’re not using it
- Auto top-up available, never run out of credit
Most weekly, monthly and annual passes for travel on buses, Metro and trains are now only issued on SWIFT.
- Great for commuters and students who travel often
- Requires a photo – only you can use it
- Easy to buy and renew online
- Spread the cost with Direct Debit
Multi Day Tickets
A SWIFT card loaded with 5, 10 or 15 day tickets for all day travel on bus services.
- Great for flexible or part time workers
- Cheaper than buying a ticket on the day
- Buy online or at your local Travel Centre
- No photo, share with friends or family when not using it
Find out more information on the various types of SWIFT card available and how to use at the SWIFT website.