National Express West Midlands is proposing changes to some bus services to take effect from 27 October 2019.
The majority of changes relate to West Dudley, however some Wolverhampton and Staffordshire services would also be affected.
In summary, the proposed route changes will bring:https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/west-dudley-consultation
· Better reliability to our bus services
· Increased service frequencies
· A simpler network that is easier to understand
· New direct links between Stourbridge, Wollaston and Merry Hill to Roseville and Wolverhampton
· More links to Russells Hall Hospital
As with any change to bus routes, some people may lose a direct link or have to alter the time they travel. We will try to minimise the impact of this.
Overall, we’re hopeful that most people will either see no change to the bus they catch or an improvement with more punctual and frequent buses.
Passengers who use these services in the West Dudley area are invited to view the proposals in full and to make comments and suggestions by taking part in the survey which can be accessed by clicking here.